A questionnaire has been devised by a group of experts at the St Louis VA Medical Centre in the USA which
identifies the typical features of andropause.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive) ?
2. Do you have a lack of energy ?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance ?
4. Have you lost height ?
5. Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life ?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy ?
7. Are your erections less strong ?
8. Have you noted a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports ?
9. Are you falling asleep ?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance ?
If you answer yes to questions 1 and 7 and to three other questions then it is highly likely that you are
testosterone deficient and you should have your levels measured.